Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday FUNNIES!

Okay so there I was drivin' and we have this corner that
must be a hot spot for the local beggars
cause this one woman ran up with her cardboard sign
and then all of a sudden
another woman jumped out of the bushes
and ran to the corner holding her cardboard sign
Then, THEN
they stared getting in a verbal fight
wafting their signs in the others face
Bopping each other in the face
with their sign of beggary
all the while
I laughed
and thought if that have that much stamina
maybe they should try for a job?

Today I was called ma'am
by a young man half my age
although I thoroughly appreciate the politeness
It kinda made me feel old,....

My wee dude ate his 1st french fry today
he is in love

5 comments:

  1. Wow! A bum fight. The competition must be fierce. Your little guy has good taste in food. French fries, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you should have written that on a dollar bill and given it to them. :)

    French fries ARE love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Battling beggars! What next?

    And I totally understand your son's new love affair with French Fries.

    Have a great week. xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they plotted up the plan in hopes if they gave a show of sorts they could "earn" their money via a show?? lol that is pretty comical sorry I missed that one.

    yum on the fries...Inger would call him a good lil Irish boy. She is my potatoes anything goes child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, times must be getting worse. Fighting for the best corner, and they aren't even hookers? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete