Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Havoc

OMG
Friday I might as well
start getting ready as we speak
OY!
I have 120 cookies to make
to split between 3 classes
all a lil different than the others
plus I kinda, maybe might have to be in 3 places at once,...
Kinda,..
Like this
Drop one off
go to the next school
drop both off
start my work in the kg room
then back to the preschool room
for their party for about an hour
Then escape for about an hour
back to pick up preschool kid
then home for lunch for wee dude
and the incorrigible 4yr old
back to the 1st school at about 1:50
to drop off treats and hang out for a bit
then back to the other school at about 2:30
spend about 20 mins with them at their party
then go pick up the other kid after her party with all kids in toe,..

Wow I better get baking


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I thought I was too busy. You'll have to rest that weekend.

    ReplyDelete