Friday, October 15, 2010

Once Upon A Time

There was a little girl, who dream of nothing but having her own family someday. She dreamed vivid dreams of brown-haired babies, rocking in rocking chairs. Drew pictures of an overly large family, all of whom their names started with the letter R. Played baby with her live like doll, and loved every moment. Prayed to the heavenly father that some day her dream would come true.
I think back to a song found only in my most favorite musical, “The Sound of Music.
Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked miserable past
I must have had a moment of truth
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth
Or childhood
I must have done something good
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good”.
So Now I sit here
Even though the man that makes this life possible. Seems to be so far away, I realize now, I must have done something Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment